Christmas Hours - Our Christmas Day Shop hours will be 6:30 AM- 12:00 PM.
The last tee time will be 10:02 AM and all carts must be in by 2:30 PM.
SIPS AND TIPS -
FOOTBALL - The DLL will be open Sunday to watch games. If you would like to order from the DLL, please call the Poolbar at 561.452.5000 ext. 251.
As we are approaching daylight savings time the hours for Driving Range and the time that the carts must be in is 45 minutes before dark.
With the increase in membership and less availability of morning tee times, twosomes will no longer be permitted to play any earlier than 10:30. Please make arrangements to sign up for times with a foursome or you will be paired up by our Golf Staff. Another adjustment that will be implemented is that if a group does not show for their tee time and fails to call the Golf Shop prior to their tee time, they will lose the right to make another morning tee time. Memberships are the goal for the future at BLG&CC and as we continue to get closer to our full capacity, there will need to be adjustments in our policies to assure the best golf experience for our membership.
Thank for your cooperation.
PRO SHOP SALE - Visit the Pro Shop. Some great items are on sale! (See flyer)
All Golf Members:
Please note that daylight savings time is November 6. The range maintenance hours will be as follows:
- The Range will be open 7:30 am on Thursdays.
- The closing of the Range will be 6:30 pm on Sundays.
Our need to cut and maintain our Range is very important and due to the sound ordinance, we are forced to follow the 7:00 am start of the mowers. Hence, no one will be permitted to hit balls on the Range until 7:30 am. Range balls will not be on the Range or practice areas until 7:30 am on Thursdays. Please respect our policy and as always, treat our BLG&CC Staff with the utmost respect that they deserve for making sure rules are followed.
Hi to all Women Golfers,
The LGA is eagerly awaiting the return of our Tuesday Shotguns at 8:30 AM.
We encourage all of our members and our newest women golf members to join our fun-filled and friendly golf league. We succeeded in having an amazing 21-22 Season and look forward to your participation in the upcoming LGA Season, which will commence on October 11, 2022 with the Columbus Day 1492 Tournament.
Before you know it, the new season will be upon us and those that left for the Summer will be returning to Boca Lago Golf and Country Club.
Our First major event will be the popular Ladies' Opening Day! Rules, breakfast, tournament and luncheon will be held on December 6, 2022 with "The Beatles" theme.
We will once again be holding our third annual very special afternoon shotgun, "Queens of the Greens". Great drinks and terrific meal following the event. This event will be free to those that join the LGA.
Ringer, Birdie, and Iron-Women Awards will be announced at the event being held on April 18, 2023.
The seasonal fee of $120 will be charged to your account in order to participate in the LGA. The fee covers prize money for the year and the 9 hole golf and dinner event.
The tournament schedule is enclosed as well as the application, which should be returned to the Pro Shop.
On behalf of the Ladies' Golf Committee and the entire golf staff… Welcome!!!
Marcia Gordon, Chairwoman.
2022-2023 LADIES' 18 HOLES GOLF ASSOCIATION APPLICATION
EMAIL ADDRESS: .
PREFFERED PHONE #: .
EACH MEMBER WILL HAVE THEIR BOCA LAGO GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB ACCOUNT BILLED $120
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER YOUR FIRST SCHEDULED LGA DATE OF PLAY.
LGA TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE 2022-2023
- OCT. 11 Columbus Day 1492 (I) W 1,2,6,7,9- E 2,6,7,9
- OCT. 18 Even/Odds (I) W 2,4,6,8- E 1,3,5,7,9
- OCT. 25 Orange Ball Tournament (T) Wear Orange
- NOV. 1 Best Ball Front 9, Scramble Back 9
- NOV. 8 Election Day (I) Elect to use 3 BB on par 3's, 3BB on Par 4's and, 2 BB ON Par 5's
- NOV. 15 Salute to our Veterans (T) Wear Red, White, and Blue2BB of Foursome on 12 American Flag Holes
- Nov. 22 Don't be a Turkey – walk your ball around the water (I)
- Nov. 29 Criss/Cross (I) West and East 1 or 10, 2 or 11, ETC.
- DEC. 6 Ladies' Opening Day- The Beatles
- DEC. 13 13 on the 13 (i) 1,2,3,6,7,8,10,11,12,13,16,17,18 TOES
- DEC. 20 (I) To celebrate Christmas and Chanukah our gifts to you are free lifts out of all sand traps. Place your ball on the side of the bunker.
- DEC. 27 NO TOURNAMENT
- JAN. 3 No Ice, No Snow – 18 Individual Holes is the way to go
- JAN. 10 -12 MEMBER/MEMBER
- JAN. 17 One BB of Foursome (T)
- JAN. 24 IBB ON 3'S & 4S, Scramble on 5's (T)
- JAN. 31 Ground Hog Gimmee- 1st on green uses BILL- 1 BB of Foursome (T)
- FEB. 7 N.O.S.E. (I) 1,6,7,8,9,11,16,17,18
- FEB. 14 Valentine's Day- Pink Ball Tournament (T) 1 bb of 4some (Wear Pink or Red)
- FEB. 21 SADIE HAWKINS ALTERNATE SHOTS
- FEB. 28 Color Wars – YELLOW OR BLUE – BOCA LAGO COLORS
- MAR. 3 MEMBER/GUEST
- MAR. 7 (I)
- MAR. 14 SHAMROCK IS A 4 LEAF CLOVER *COUNT ONLY PAR 4S (WEAR GREEN)
- MAR. 21 NASSAU – BEST FRONT, BACK, AND OVERALL (I)
- MAR. 28 CRIERS (I) Throw out worst 3 holes
- Apr. 4 NO TOURNAMENT
- APR. 11 MYSTERY EASTER EGG REVEAL
- APR. 18 QUEENS OF THE GREENS – AFTERNOON COMPLIMENTRY 9 HOLES AND DINNER
- APR. 25 BYE BYE BIRDIES DOUBLE SCRAMBLE
Pro Shop Hours
Tuesday-Sunday 6:30 am-5:30pm
Tuesday 6:30 am-7:30 pm
Wednesday 6:30 am-6:30 pm (Prep for cutting Range)
Thursday-Saturday 6:30 am-7:30 pm
Sunday 6:30 am-6:30 pm (Prep for cutting Range)