All You Want…And More!
For maximum member enjoyment, recreation, and entertainment “on and off” the course, our next generation golf and country club for all generations offers a wide variety of amenities and services. With an active monthly calendar of member socials, activities, themed dining, special events, tournaments, there is something for everyone, from singles and couples to families and corporate usage.
- Expansive Clubhouse: Featuring:
- Concierge Welcome Desk
- Reception Area and Living Room offering various intimate seating areas
- Variety of Social Dining Venues:
- Full-Service Bar & Lounge featuring casual cocktails and dining.
- The Grille Room offering fine dining and private member events.
- Wrap-around Outdoor Terrace featuring lunch, dinner, and brunch dining overlooking the poolscape and driving range.
- Poolside Bar/Golfers Watering Hole featuring outdoor dining amenities with cooling misters and a full view of “pool and driving range” play.
- Grand Ballroom is a 7,700-square-foot event venue with floor-to-ceiling window views of the lush golf course greens, lake, fountain, and private wrap-around outdoor terrace. Appointed with a grand chandelier and contemporary furnishings, our ballroom is the home for many member events as well as private functions. With a capacity for up to 400 guests, it is a premier venue for weddings (complete with a large Bridal Suite), Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations, Baptisms, Birthday/Anniversary, Graduation party, family reunions, corporate/charity golf tournament banquets, and community fundraising events.
- Resort-style Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi surrounded by ample deck of various seating and lounging areas.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center offers a brisk schedule of group classes: aerobics, tri-set and chair yoga, Pilates, water aerobics, body sculpting, and more led by our experienced fitness team.
- Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms are full-service, fully equipped, and staffed with attendants. If you want more heat than the South Florida sun has to offer, take a seat in the dry saunas, located in both the men’s and ladies' locker rooms.
- Women’s and Men’s Card Rooms, with great views of the golf course and pool deck and complete with refreshment bar and kitchen, is filled with gameplay, from Bridge, Poker and Gin to Pinochle, Mah-Jongg, Canasta, and Cribbage. Rooms offer scheduled family game competitions and reservations for off-hour private game parties.
- Three nine-hole golf courses provide 30% more tee times that other clubs with a single course; from April to October offers popular “late day” practice and tee-time play until 5 p.m.
- 27 holes of championship golf meander through 225 acres of vibrant greens including 50 acres of shimmering lakes, lush natural preserves, all visited by playful natural wildlife. With three courses, we can provide 30% more tee times that other clubs offering a single course.
- $8 million recent redevelopments of the South, East, and West Nines redesigned greens, repositioned and re-contoured bunkers in the fairways and around greens, as well as reshaped and rearranged teeing grounds. Originally designed by industry-renowned Bruce Devlin and Robert von Hagge, the recent renovation elevated all three courses under the direction of golf course architect Jan Bel Jan. Upon completion, the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) recognized Boca Lago Golf & Country Club with its coved “Best New Course Design” Award (2018).
- Golf Academy-level Practice Facility features an expansive driving range with more full-swing space that can accommodate a field of 20 golfers at one time, three putting green areas, a dedicated short-game area, as well as two practice holes that can be played in multiple ways.
- New Club Car Cart Fleet iselectric-powered andequipped with state-of-the-art GPS, geofencing technology, and robust Breezy-Air system.
- Onsite Award-winning PGA Golf Teaching Pros schedule tee times, provide for private and group instruction, clinics, tournaments.
- Variety of Tournament/Social Play is in full swing year ‘round:
- Weekly Wednesday Member Tournaments
- Night Golf with Pre and Post Event Social Hours
- Full-Service Pro Shop offers various premier brand lines of equipment, accessories, and attire, golf club fitting, etc.
- Premier Tennis Facility, one of the largest tennis facilities in Palm Beach County, featuring 20 courts (16 Har-tru clay and four quick-dry hard surfaces) is home to the renowned One Tennis Academy and its world-class instructors. It offers a quenching pool, refreshing Jacuzzi, full-service Pro Shop, a Center Court Café, and locker rooms.